Statement Of Faith
The church is not a member of any denomination in accordance with Ephesians 1:22-23, and recognizes Jesus Christ as its head.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:21.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. John 10:30, I John 5:7.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious, and atoning death through His shed blood, bodily resurrection, ascension, to the right hand of the Father, and personal return in power and glory. Colossians 1:15, Hebrews 4:14-15.
4. We believe that the Salvation of mankind is by grace through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 10:9-10.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. I John 2:27, Romans 5:5.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to the resurrection of life, the lost to the resurrection of damnation. Revelation 20:5-6, 11-15.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ. Ephesians 4:3-6.
Our Mission is to preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ in order to win people to a personal faith in Him as Savior. To worship God and to observe the ordinances of the Lord's Supper and baptism in a manner consistent with God's Word, the Bible. And to teach and otherwise edify the members of Blanchard Community Church for the purpose of maintaining a personal devotion to Christ, to minister to one another and to extend the gospel into the community and around the world.